It is very simple to buy in lemonjelly.ca Just follow these steps:
- In the top menu, select the section Woman or Child and choose a product category. You can select by model type or, if you prefer, view our models by their history or special finishes.
- On the product listing, click on the item(s) that you like and see the models in detail, including more pictures, colors, prices, available sizes and even information about their characteristics.
- Add to the shopping cart the model that you've chosen. You can choose to continue to buy and see more models or jump directly to the Checkout.
- As soon as you begin the process of ordering:
If you have a registration: Login with the data from your account.
If you do not have a registration: Click on "Create Registration" or, alternatively, fill in your information without making a registration.
- Check to see if all the data filled in is correct, in particular the delivery address and contacts.
- Select the payment method and confirm your request. You will receive an e-mail confirming your order.
On each product page you can find, in addition to a conversion table of sizes, one size guide that explains how you should measure your foot and so choose the most suitable size for you and for the model that you selected.
With our Lemon Jelly boots, we always recommend our customers to go up a size rather than going down a size.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase from LEMON JELLY, you can return your item(s) for a full refund within 30 days of purchase. Please send an email to Returns@lemonjelly.ca.(Returns must be unworn, in the state you received them, and in the original packaging.)
Merchandise returned worn or not in a sellable condition may not qualify for a refund.
If you are unsure of your shoe size, you can measure your shoe size. Follow the steps mentioned in "Size Guide", found on every product page.
Currently, Lemonjelly.ca can accept international credit cards but we can only ship to an address within the United States and Canada. Please note that the credit card must be issued and contain a logo from either Visa, Mastercard, or American Express.
WE SHIP ANYWHERE WITHIN CANADA AND THE UNITED STATES!
Yes! LEMON JELLY understands that the safety of your personal information is extremely important to you. We use a wide array of electronic and physical security measures and devices to protect your personal data and credit card information from unauthorized access.
LEMON JELLY currently accepts Visa, MasterCard, and American Express for all orders.
We here at lemon jelly do not make any price adjustments, however we always tend to have great promotions and sales for our customers.
No gift cards are accepted through the site, accepted payments are listed above.
Yes, the data is transmitted in an SSL encrypted form. For payment by credit card it is necessary to enter the CVV (Card Verification Value), a code printed on the card which is used as a security measure in electronic commerce transactions.
The card may be refused for one of the following reasons:
- The card has expired. Check the expiry date of the card.
- The limit on the card has been reached. Consult your bank if the card has not exceeded the amount allowed to make purchases.
- The data entered is not correct. Check if you have filled in correctly all the fields required.
- The security measures on the card are not active. You may require activation of the security measures for online purchases from the bank.
It takes 3 business days to process and credit all returns upon receipt of your returned item(s). Please note, it may take 5-10 business days for your return to arrive at our returns facility before it can be processed.
No items will be discounted for price adjustments.
Order numbers are listed on all Order Confirmations, you can as well, contact CUSTOMER SERVICE so we can help you to get the order number.